Donation and Save

Today I did something  that I had not done in years, I donate blood! I did it once when I was in college but beside that,that was it.
Yesterday when I was on Facebook, I found one of my facebook friend post his photo,while he donating blood and I remember the donation I did in my past in college. I couldn't believed I had left around 9 years pass since my last donation and disappointed in myself and wanting to change that as soon as possible. I'm lookup donation centers near me, but there no blood drives or donation happing around. And yesterday was second days of EID in here and I found there is blood donation campaign near to the place where is worked, and the name of campaign is " "Donate and Save" I been there.
Everyone is so kind and efficient. The atmosphere was really calm and inviting. I was in and out in under an hour! And some fruits, juice and bottle of water is bonus and really I love fruits especially, when fruits price being expensive and I get it as a free. Apple ,banana ,orange and tasty juice without artificial added..."haha.

The best part was that, I learned in that campaign, how donated blood is so important and how they help those, who really need.

It such a great experience that I cannot wait to go it again. I'm hoping to donate at least 2 more times in this year.
Since donating it, I feel like  I'm part of a secret club or something. I started to feel excited when I see someone talking about donation. I start to get some information and some knowledge about donation in there, suddenly I saw 2 old mans around 70's wearing blood donation T-shirt, I ask one volunteer who are they ?? He said they are real donator, they donate more than 100 times means 100 donations!!!
I feel like oh man, that blow my mind,I imagine that number of people and their lives ,they have not only help but saved also. I don't know I will get that much number of donation or not. But really am excited for more donation for save life. In my country NEPAL their is one famous slogan " rakhta daan garau jeewan daan garau" 


If you never donated like me,it's been a while since you have. Do it! Just one donation can save many lives, and that is really amazing and priceless things.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for reading my bolgs and please follow me to get more updates and blogs

    Thank your viewers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And please click bell icon for subscribe.

    ReplyDelete

Adbox