Truth and smile...

"You don't even have to tolerate people who treat you poorly. It doesn't matter, if it's a friends, a family member or a partner. It doesn't matter, how long you have knows them or how nice they may have been to you in the past - you're are allowed to cut people out on their abusive behaviour, you're allowed to set boundaries about what you are and are not willing to tolerate. You are allowed to vocalize how their abuse make you feel. You're allowed to share those feelings and experience with others and it necessary. You 're allowed to leave and make distance yourself. You have every right to stand up and say " I love you and I really want you in my life but I can't continue to allow you to treat me this way. If you can't change I'm going to cut you out of my life. Not because I don't care about you or respect you, but I care about respect myself "
                                             -  Daniel koepke


In everyone's life there will be always some person, whether they are colleagues, co-worker or nearest friends. Who make your life difficult, threatened and sabotage the possibility of self- improvement with their miss behavior and dominating nature and abusing. 
But we never try to step up and tell the bitter truth to them. But trust me,we should cut those friend or any person from our life. It doesn't mean ,You hate them it mean you respect yourself and your feeling.


Few years working in aboard as a company worker. I personally experience and seen , many incident happened with me and around me.

I had friend, he facing such problems and abusive behavior in his daily life. He even can't say neither protest. But as well all know everything has it's limitation and it's time. When  it cross people show all his anger and frustration, same things happen to him and he decided to cut out those toxic person from his life. 

It will better to stay alone rather than stay in bad company , so always say truth and stay happy.

2 comments:

  1. SHARAN LAMSALJUNE 17, 2018 AT 2:44 PM
    Thank you for reading my bolgs and please follow me to get more updates and blogs

    Thank your viewers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And please click bell icon for subscribe.

    ReplyDelete

Adbox