Life and internet..

Internet is not just the important part of

 life , but fact is internet is life. A day 

without internet is really hard , specially

 when our all work is depend on internet.

Now a days it's easy to live without food,

 but without out internet, it's difficult. 



Internet makes people life easy, now a

 days in world everything is control and 

created with the help of technology and 

internet play very important role, just 

one click you will get everything, what 

you are searching for....


But why :

Three decades ago life was good enough 

without internet. People had enough 

time for each others, family and friend 

and become more socialize ,life is easy 

without internet also. But now people 

don't have time for themselves and 

others. We are unfriendly with our 

nearest one and making friends, but we 

 searching friends,  source of 

entertainment and our comfort in 

internet.


Yesterday, suddenly my WiFi  stop 

working, it's make me feel bad and  after

 some hours I turn my mobile data but, it 

doesn't work. I feel disappointed and feel

 like hell,and I guess it happen with of 

you too??

Now I'm trying to write something for my

blog post ,but my mind is still thinking 

about my WiFi and internet. I'm just 

thinking tomorrow, I have no work and 

free whole day but, what if my internet

 will stop work ??? Sometimes I think 

that, the source which was made for our 

comfort, is now controlling our life. 

Without internet we can't even think and

do anything. It's make our life blank and 

just one click we can able to do anythings

 and it makes our daily life different. 


At the end I just want to say, there is no 

doubt, internet has lots of advantages 

and good points which help to make our 

life easy and comfortable. But we needto 

control it's bad effect also on ourselves 

and in our daily life.





2 comments:

  1. SHARAN LAMSALJUNE 17, 2018 AT 2:44 PM
    Thank you for reading my bolgs and please follow me to get more updates and blogs

    Thank your viewers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And please click bell icon for subscribe.

    ReplyDelete

Adbox