The journey begins:

They say every journey begins with a single step.
If you wants big tree,you have to start by planting a small seed.
Leaving a school or college and start to work for little amount ,it’s not my hobby or it’s not my passion. I can say being weak financial condition and less income. But my interest my feelings and my thinking will never be as like my poor and unwilling, they always want to explore want to creative and they want to change,The want new journey and new begins.

My first blog and it’s challengs:

From long time I started reading blogs and articals of people and theirs life experience,theirs lives,hobbies,and many others. I always feels from inside life stories are very strong theory to learn and change own life or live own life as we like and of course likes many those life theory change my life and give a new start as a blogger.
Starting a blogging or writing a blog is not a easy things as we see and read especially when you are less educated like me from poor country but willing power  and self believed is more than those things.I start to believe in myself and start to learn more as I can,and write my first blog of my life.
I believed without starting, we will achieved nothing. A whole novel is start with one word. 
This is the beginning of new journey....


2 comments:

  1. SHARAN LAMSALJUNE 17, 2018 AT 2:44 PM
    Thank you for reading my bolgs and please follow me to get more updates and blogs

    Thank your viewers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And please click bell icon for subscribe.

    ReplyDelete

Adbox